210922 | Manchester
Season Ticket holders are reminded that the Challenge Cup games are not included in their bundles but they can take advantage of some early bird discounts.
The first of the Premier Sports Challenge Cup fixtures against Manchester on Saturday October 9th has been on sale this week. Season ticket holders’ locations are being held for them until close of business next Monday, September 27th and if you add the game before the deadline there’s a £2 discount for adults and £1 off for other categories.
The game against Cardiff on the 17th October is first roll-over game from the pandemic.
Also, please note that the match against Cardiff on the 17th October is the first replacement game for the cancelled games from the 2019/2020 season.
- Returning season ticket holders will have the game automatically added to their cards free of charge. Anyone who has returned but moved seats will have the match added to their new locations. To view your seats for this match, please log into your online account, click on ‘Events and Tickets’ and select the match from the list. If you are expecting to see seats which aren’t there, please contact the box office.
- New season ticket holders will need to purchase their seats for the game. They can take advantage of a £2 discount if they book by close of business on Monday 27th September. Please log into your online account to view your ‘Offers’ and click on the match name to see the seats that are on offer to you. Click ‘Add To Order’ to put them into a basket for purchase.
- If you are a returning season ticket holder who has purchased additional season tickets this year, you will need to buy the extra seats for this game. The game will only be added automatically to your renewed season tickets. To view your seats for this match, please log into your online account, click on ‘Events and Tickets’ and select the match from the list. If all of your season ticket seats are not listed, please check your ‘Offers’ to see if the remaining seats are on offer to you for purchase. If you believe anything is incorrect, please contact the box office.
- If you have renewed/taken over as the lead booker on behalf of the lead booker from the 2019/2020 season, the game may not have been added to your season tickets automatically and will be on offer for you to purchase instead. In this case, please contact the box office.
- You can contact the box office by email email@example.com or phone 0843 373 3000 (phonelines are open from 9am-6pm from Wednesday to Saturday).
And finally for now, the Sheffield cup game on October 23rd is not on the season ticket. It goes on sale from Monday (September 27th) and season ticket holders’ locations and discounts are on offer until close of business on Monday October 11th.