CHALLENGE CUP GAMES - SEASON TICKETS HOLDERS
Challenge Cup games are not included on the season card, but season ticket holders can take advantage of fantastic savings...
- Adult, senior and student season ticket holders £5 discount off the normal matchnight price
- Teen and junior season ticket holders £3 discount off the normal matchnight price
The on-sale date and deadline date for season ticket holders to claim their seat at the reduced prices are as follows...
|GAME||ON-SALE DATE||DEADLINE DATE|
|SAT 30TH v STEELERS (7PM)||Wed 30th Aug (9am)||Thurs 14th Sept (6pm)|
|SAT 21ST OCT v STEELERS (7PM)||Mon 18th Sept (9am)||Mon 16th Oct (6pm)|
|SUN 29TH OCT v STORM (4PM)||Mon 25th Sept (9am)||Mon 23rd Oct (6pm)|
|SAT 18TH NOV v STORM (7PM)||Mon 16th Oct (9am)||Mon 13th Nov (6pm)|
HOW TO REEDEM YOUR SEASON TICKET SEAT
Purchasing tickets for non-season ticket games is a little different this season following the installation of a new ticket booking system at the Motorpoint Arena, so we wanted to provide you with some information to help you make your booking.
Season ticket seat redemption:
You can purchase your seat for non-season ticket games by entering the redemption code sent to you via email from the Motorpoint Arena. Please make sure you check your junk if you can’t see the email in your inbox.
You must have a My Ticketek account to purchase tickets. When logging into Ticketek for the first time, please use the email address associated with your season ticket membership and click 'Forgot Password'. This action will prompt you to re-set your My Ticketek password.
Each redemption code represents one ticket. Therefore, a group of four will require all four redemption codes to purchase four seats.
1. Go to the Motorpoint Arena website here.
2. Select the game you are wanting to attend.
3. Enter your relevant redemption codes (one redemption code per seat) into the redemption code box by copying and pasting each one individually. Each code must be entered on a separate line, so paste one then press enter before entering the next, repeating until all the relevant codes are entered.
4. Click 'Get Tickets'.
5. Select the type of ticket you are purchasing i.e. adult, junior, etc.
6. You will now see the confirmation page. This page will show your seating category but does not show your season ticket seat details. Please don’t worry, by entering your redemptioncodes we know which seats you are purchasing.
7. Select the delivery method and click 'Next'.
8. Enter your payment details and submit.
9. You will be emailed a receipt to confirm your booking. Please note that your season ticket seat details will not be shown on your confirmation email.
IMPORTANT: Your tickets will not be delivered straight away. Instead, they will be delivered approximately one week prior to each game.
If you would like to purchase seats in a different location to your season ticket seats or would like to buy additional tickets, please go here.
If you have any queries, please contact the box office on 0843 373 3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org